DIN Rail Energy Meter
XTM1250S-U Three Phase DIN-rail Energy Meter
Model XTM1250S-U 3 phase 4 wire electronic DIN rail active energy meter is a kind of new style two phase three wire active energy meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, use advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc. The meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21. It can accurate and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from 3 phase 4 wire AC electricity net. It can display total energy consumption by step motor impulse register. It has following features: good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc. This meter has already got the patent certificate from China State Intellectual Property Office at present. Patent certificate NO. ZL 2013 3 0556168.7, any other country patent certificate are in assessing.
Functions and features:
● 35mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN50022.
● Ten pole width (Modulus 12.5mm), complying with standard JB/T7121-1993.
● Standard configuration 5+1 digits display (99999.9kWh) by step motor impulse register.
● 5 LED instructions respectively power supply state (phase voltage A,B,C) and REV(反向）. signal of closed energy impulse.
● Automatic detection the direction of the flow of load current. And instructions (signal of closed energy impulse is green when working, that is meaning the direction of the flow of load current reverse).
● Single direction 3 components measure 3 phase 4 wire active energy consumption. It is nothing with direction of the flow of load current. Complying with standard IEC 62053-21.
● Standard configuration type S wiring (Type U)) for direct connect operation, we can also choose another type of wiring, and use 5+1 digits display by impulse register, （Type U CT ）。
● Standard configuration short terminals cover, may select extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety.
* If you need different reference voltage or current specification, please advisory our sales personnel.
Outer and mount dimension